[ale] Perl guide

James Kinney jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Feb 21 10:47:34 EST 2001

Ya know, since I have nearly every perl book there is from O'Reilly AND
they are in site of my chair, you'ld think I could keep my spitting,
beasts of burden straight. But in self-defense, the spine pictures are
smaller than a postage stamp, 6 feet away, and I didn't bother to stand up
to see that while the Learning Perl book critter on the spine is facing
right, it has an even smaller cranial section than the left facing
critter on the Programming Perl book. I will go and at once flog myself
with the newly arrived Microsoft .NET preview disk (don't ask, I
don't know how I got on THAT mailing list) for my colophonic, beastiary
transgressions. Then I will _find_ my glasses ...