[ale] OT: hardware parts vendor

Jim Popovitch jimpop at micromuse.com
Mon Dec 31 10:23:02 EST 2001

To follow up on this a bit.....

I was amazed at what I found at the Radio Shack Super Store over on Buford
Hwy.  This is no small time parts store, it is a mid level (hobbyist++)
component source.  Now, I've never been a huge fan of Radio Shack, but I do
believe in giving credit where credit is due.  One of the most important
things that sets them apart is the weekend hours.

-Jim P.