[ale] RedHat Installation

Jeffery Tillotson jeffx at jeffx.com
Thu Jul 6 15:24:32 EDT 2000

Greetings,
Trying to install RedHat 6.2 on a Compaq Proliant
800 server wit ha 9gig SCSI hard drive and 2 18gig SCSI hard drives in a RAID0
configuration.  I can partition the drives fine and all the packages
install okay but in the end it hangs during
        "Performing
Post Install Configuration"

I thought it might have something to do with the
master boot record but it doesn't.  I cleaned the MBR and still
nothing.  I also replaced the harddrive and still nothing.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing
the hang up?  This exact system had LINUX running on it before with no
problems and I have several other Prolaint 800 runnings LINUX just fine.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeff