[ale] LinuxPPC image, is it iso9660?

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Dec 13 08:46:24 EST 2000

I downloaded the 'apparent' LinuxPPC image from linuxiso.org, then
attempted to mount it using the loop device.  No go.  I figured what the
hell, so I burnt, what now appears to be a coaster of this 'image.'
Question is, I assumed that this would be an iso9660 format.  I
downloaded this for someone else, and know little about Apple hardware,
but expected that they use the same cdrom format, since I've purchased
cdrom games that have both Windows and Mac versions on the same cdrom.

The md5sums checkout, any suggestions or enlightenments would be greatly
appreciated.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein