[ale] Linux "course" at GT?

sara yurman syurman at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 9 12:37:14 EDT 1999

You're right, StarImpress is the least impressive part of SO for a lot
of reasons.  We've had good success importing PowerPoint beginning with
5.1.  I've seen an export filter for PowerPoint in 5.1, but haven't yet
tried it.  Before then it was a distinct problem.

We dealt with the fonts by buying a deluxe edition, which includes a
good number of Type 1 fonts.  They do just fine.

Hope that helps,

Sara

--

Sara W. Yurman