[ale] OFFTOPIC: html includes?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Thu Jun 24 15:24:57 EDT 1999

Ok,
  Say I have about 35 web pages I use for user contact information.  There
is one section of code that will change periodicly, but will also be
identicle to all 35 pages.  Is it possible to "include" the html "code"
from one sub-page into all 35 other pages?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   Windows --
Senior System Administrator II  |        Proof Micro$oft has
  at Great West Life.           \_            a room full of monkeys.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: