[ale] desktop size

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Jun 23 07:01:23 EDT 1999

I think someone answer this question earlier.  You can lock your virtual
window size to the size of your resolution by removing the 'virtual'
entry under the Subsection Display.

I wouldn't recommend reducing the videoram setting.  I've not every
heard of this being a problem.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl