[ale] video card question

Patrick Ramsey Ramsey_Patrick at promina.org
Tue Jun 22 14:12:17 EDT 1999

Definately sounds like the banshee by Voodoo.... 2D/3D.... Should support 3DFX at 800x600 and 2d apps at 1280x1024x32

>>> Wandered Inn <esoteric at denali.atlnet.com> 06/22 12:10 PM >>>
"Christopher S. Adams" wrote:

> mighty banshee is suspicious
> it SOUNDS like a banshee card, which there are beta drivers for
> at http://glide.xxedgexx.com
> if it is a voodoo2, then it's 3d-only and you can get the glide drivers at
> the above url

Thanks, I'll check it out.  Says on the box 2d/3d, but you never know.
I had planned on using the card for an OS/2 box for my wife, but when I
found it had 16 meg memory, I all of a sudden got interested in it for
my Linux box. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com