[ale] <OT> ICQ and AOL IM

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Tue Jun 22 07:45:57 EDT 1999

	I am wondering if anyone knows what ports ICQ and the AOL instant
messenger use? I'm not sure which clients ICQ has. Are there any other
than Java? I would be using the tik client for AOL IM. I need to know
because I can't use either one right now, but my dad will open the ports
on his firewall if I know which ones they are. Does anyone know?

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
RedHat 5.2 (2.0.36) Linux user -- Linux Advocate