[ale] Anyone other than Bellsouth doing ADSL in Atlanta?

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Wed Jun 9 07:05:22 EDT 1999

Answering multiple items at once, here...

Our URL is www.cordata.net.  We are getting ready to get off the ground in
xDSL.  We already offer networking, database and web services (though you
can't tell it by looking at the web site!)  Currently we do not offer any
connectivity services, but do offer web hosting, application hosting
(platform services), and collocation.

Yes, we are interested in hiring talent, but probably not for a few months -
contracting is an option sooner.  My hiring focus is going to be Linux and
router expertise.  I already know more NT than I want to, and I want to push
Linux as much possible.

Benefits?  How about a DSL connection?

The maximum cable length as I recall it is around 25000-30000 feet from CO.
For 1.5Mbps it's around 10000, though.  I would expect to see increases in
both speed and distance over the next year or two.

Please email me off-list with questions.  I am starting to feel dirty!

-Matthew