[ale] In search of Linunx 5.2 compatible modems. . . .

Neil neilr at unilinkgroup.com
Thu Jun 3 00:41:39 EDT 1999

I seem to have run into an end of 5.2 compatible modems.  I think I've tried
everywhere; however, you never know until you ask the group. . .

I've gone as far as to find out what Dell is installing on the Linux
installs they are putting together..

The more I try it seems the darker it gets. . .  "I need about 50 ISA based
system Jumpers modem in the short term.  However; over the year I'll need
APROX. 500 Qt. . . .

This is Mission Critical to our company.  As it is our life blood!

Please any input would be helpful!!!!!

Thanks Neil / Network - Admin. . . .