[ale] Linux in Atlanta webpage....

Chris Farris chris at perun.room17.com
Fri Jan 29 17:42:05 EST 1999

For those people who may be new to Linux (or new to Atlanta and familiar
with Linux) we have created the Linux in Atlanta page at
http://www.hawkeyenetworks.com/Atlanta/. Our intention is for it to list
all the Linux supporting companies, stores, and consultants in the
Atlanta Metro area.

I know there are a lot of stores/companies/consultants out there that
are not listed. We have only included the ones we were aware of or could
find on the Internet. Please take a look at the site and send me any and
all suggestions and additions you may have.

Also, I know I have seen talk of an Emory LUG on this list, if someone
from that group could point me to your webpage or send me announcements
of your upcoming meetings we will post them too.

Thanks
Chris

Chris Farris				chris at hawkeyenetworks.com
Hawkeye Network Solutions		http://www.hawkeyenetworks.com/
"How could this be a problem in a country where we have Intel and Microsoft?"
				- CyberVeep Al Gore on Y2K.