[ale] DVD-Rom ?

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Mon Dec 13 15:05:56 EST 1999

I just ordered a Pioneer 6x for $55 from computergods.com... Their price
was low enough on pricewatch they showed up in the media section instead
of with the other drives.  And they only wanted $13 for shipping instead
of $18 like most others.  I love how some of these guys want to charge
$5 ~ $8 above the UPS charge...

Robert

Thus spake Patman (patman at io.com):