[ale] what go wrong, I can't install 6.1 version..

nouredine dahmani at meteo.dz
Wed Dec 1 08:23:21 EST 1999

Hi all,

I have already succesfuly install the redhat 5.1 from a cdrom distribution,
and also I've installed without any problems and troubles the 6.0 from a
hard disk it worked suitably and correctly but i lose it , recently I
download all the 6.1 redhat version from a anonymous ftpSever to my hard
disk, I've check and compared all my download files to the contain of ls-lR
file, they seem okey,I maked the boot.img disk:
# dd if=boot-RHEA-1999-044.img  of=/dev/fd0 bs=1440
the boot disk seem work likely well,
before all thinks my PC is an intel pentium II 266MHz celeron,
with on motherboard graphics card SiS 6326/08MB videoRAM, and two ethernet
fast-PCI card 'tulip',and tow media storage disk one 06GB /dev/hdax
partionned, otherone 3.2GB like a secondary IDE which contain the 6.1
version (/dev/hdc1)...
i've also 44X ide cdrom. and 49MB of RAM DIMM
that is the configuration of my PC.

what turn wrong with me i can't setup the 6.1 version, it go well  up to
prepare the PC for the installation like server, it break down at this step
and tell me to  debugging or bypass  at this point i can't understand any
thinks and I ve no idea to debug.. help.. help..

->                                                                         #
/../anaconda..                                                       #
->                                                                         #
/tmp/lib/python1.5/Site-packages/comps.py     #
->                                                                         #
#
      ---             ------
      |ok|            |debug|
      ---             ------

dbg

---------
what to debug and how,
I can  see anything or step to do,
what I can do to bypass this debugging stage and go on installing the 6.1
redhat version to my PC ...

Nouredine
nour_meteo at hotmail.com

Hope a great helpful,  and forwarding to hearing from anyones answer to my
trouble, best regards

thanks.
nouredine