[ale] Quake2 catches Sig 11 and blows out and leaves the console messed up?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Sat Oct 24 21:35:30 EDT 1998

I wrote an alias that executes a "reset" after Q2 blows out and it runs.
I also have it reload the keytable.  Neither helps.  If I hit any keys
it still act as if I'm holding down control, meta or something.

Robert

Thus spake Mike Kachline (kachline at cc.gatech.edu):

> <snip>
> >     Anyone know if it's possible to fix my console after it gets trashed?
> <snip>
>
> 	Try "reset" to bring the console back to a sane state.
> 								- Mike
> Michael Kachline - CS, Georgia Tech
> kachline at cc.gatech.edu
> http://brightstar.gt.ed.net/kachline/

Robert L. Harris                |   Windows NT --
Senior System Administrator II  |        Micro$oft's Ode To
  at Great West Life.           \_            P. T. Barnum

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: