[ale] Su Problems

denethor denethor at apr.net.au
Thu Oct 8 19:00:10 EDT 1998

Hi again. I seem to be having problems adding a user from remote host.
after logging in with my normal account, I change to root (su command)
log in, there is a man entrry for useradd, but when I try to use it , it
comes up bad command, or not a valid command. I am, as you have probably
seen from prior posts, still new to linux, but from the problems before,
I think I have add user rites to remote logging in for the root dir. Is
this correct? and if so how do I go about doing this...

regards

denethor