[ale] Re: Atlanta Linux Showcase (peripherally about)

Amy Ayers amy.ayers at oit.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 6 08:09:06 EDT 1998

>'King and I' used to be very good.They had two locations one at Ansley
>Mall and one across from the Brookhaven MARTA station -- but beware --
>they did not take credit cards of any kind. I left my kids as collateral
>while I went to find an instant banker.

They do take credit cards now, at least at Ansley. I go there about once
a week. I usually pay with cash, but there's almost always one credit/debit
carder in my group. Personally, I think 'King and I' is still very good,
otherwise I would not frequent it so frequently.

I hope you got your kids back.

-Amy