[ale] JDK1.1

Chris Hamilton chrish at ifsintl.com
Tue May 5 14:36:42 EDT 1998

Does anyone have Sun's JDK1.1 for Linux (obviously)? I have 1.1.5, but it
isn't compatible with what I'm working on.

What am I working on? I'm glad you asked. I've been researching Jump; the
application which takes Java code and converts it to M68000 assembly code
for the PalmPilot. The problem is, the development of Jump has been very
slow in the past few months and the latest Jump version doesn't work with
the latest version of JDK.

Enough of the rambling .. does anyone have 1.1 (1.1.0 basically) installed
on their system? Or, possibly have it archived somewhere? I would surely
appreciate any information to the whereabouts of this package. Milk carton
photos will begin circulation within the month.

Best regards,
Chris

:q!

--
Christopher Hamilton            Internal System Administrator
chrish at ifsintl.com              IFS International, Inc.