[ale] System config

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at tfreeman.vnet.net
Mon Jun 29 16:19:24 EDT 1998

On RH5.1 (Manhatten which is the latest), you can use either the
traditional RH X windows tool (control_panel) or the new linuxconf.
linuxconf can be command line, text, X, or http.

As an alternative: hand edit the files under /etc/sysconf(?), while
attempting to follow all the indirection (good luck).

Hope this helps.

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Christopher Fowler wrote:

> What is the name of the system config utility under Redhat.  Under slackware it is Setup or Netconfig.  I can't seem to find the ones for Redhat.
>
> Thanks,
> CFowler

Thompson Freeman

Free Wisdom!! Bring your own bucket and shovel!