[ale] RCS

Matt Perry matt at primefactor.com
Mon Jun 29 15:33:08 EDT 1998

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, Frank Johnson wrote:

> Are you open to paying for a data backup service that you control? All
> over the internet?

	No.  I don't have the money to spend.  So it has to be free
software.  Also since our server is behind a firewall, I can't be sending
the info off of the network.

	I can however, mount the directory that has the site on a Windows
machine.  Lacking some software to do this under Linux, is there something
for Windows?  I know Windows and free software are at polar opposites.
<sigh>

	I have found something for the Mac called Voodoo, but I'm not sure
about being able to get a cheap Mac in here to do it.