[ale] File systems problem.

Michael S. Donelan mdonelan at athens.net
Mon Jun 15 00:28:39 EDT 1998

Me again. First let me say thank you to Linux Idiot for help with the sound
card problem. I'll be able to settle that problem as soon as I get help
with this one.

Recently Gopal Sarma wrote asking for help about mounting a floppy or
cdrom. I have the same problem he does, namely when I try to mount the
device, I get the error message "hdc is not /etc/fstab or mtab". I didn't
see a response to this question in the newsgroup and was wondering if it
was posted or someone could help me with this problem.

Thanks again for your patience and help.

			Mike Donelan