[ale] freshmeat.unreal.org dead?

Daniel Boyd dboyd at berry.edu
Wed Aug 5 12:28:23 EDT 1998

Hi,

Does anyone know what happened to freshmeat?  I haven't been
able to connect since Friday of last week.  Did they change
servers?

For those who don't know, freshmeat is a site that has the latest
announcements about software, hardware and other for Linux.

Dan

Daniel Boyd, CNA              Voice: 706/236-1750
Network Manager               Fax: 706/238-7858
Computing and Technology      email: dboyd at berry.edu
Berry College         "We are confronted with
                       insurmountable opportunities."
                             -Walt Kelly