[ale] linux/apache

Mark Cantrell mcantrell at inetnow.net
Tue Apr 7 23:06:12 EDT 1998

lynx say "unexpected network read error: connection aborted"
netscape say "document contain no data"
my error_log say "httpd: caught SIGSEGV, attempting to dump core in
/usr/local/apache"

I wanted to add some modules so i didnt get the rpm.

This is just the vanilla apache1.2.5/now6 source. This may be better
suited to the apache
group cause I just don't know wtf.