[ale] I-Glasses by VIO.

Robert L Harris nomad at rocky.orci.com
Mon Sep 22 10:00:21 EDT 1997

> Todd Graham Lewis Writes :
> :
> :On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, Nomad The Wanderer wrote:
> :
> :> I'll volunteer to be a guinea pig (sp?) for whoever writes the drivers
> :> as long as they're willing to do some explaining so I can start learning
> :> about driver internals...
> :
> :The first step is to get docs from the manufacturer.  Do that and then you
> :can pretty easily find someone to write a driver.
> :
>
> I have some of the documentation, I'll dig it up and send it to you guys.
> It won't be until tomorrow night when I send you the drivers and the
> documentation.
>
> Omar

Great start.  Thanks Omar.  From what I understand most of these use
common commands for the sensors.  Basically I'm unplugging my mouse and
plugging in this other cable.  If we could get more support for devices
like this imagine how good it'd be for the community?  "Do you want to
run <3D-Proggy-Here> on win95?  Or would you rather run it on an OS
designed for performance...."

Robert

Robert L. Harris          |    If NT is the answer,
System Engineer For Hire. \_     you don't understand the question.

Email:
Robert at ast.lmco.com
http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER: