[ale] I-Glasses by VIO.

Omar Loggiodice ologgio at vrainn.com
Mon Sep 22 08:09:11 EDT 1997

Todd Graham Lewis Writes :
:
:On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, Nomad The Wanderer wrote:
:
:> I'll volunteer to be a guinea pig (sp?) for whoever writes the drivers
:> as long as they're willing to do some explaining so I can start learning
:> about driver internals...
:
:The first step is to get docs from the manufacturer.  Do that and then you
:can pretty easily find someone to write a driver.
:

I have some of the documentation, I'll dig it up and send it to you guys.
It won't be until tomorrow night when I send you the drivers and the
documentation.

Omar

            /   __  __  __  - __  __ / - _  __  ologgio at vrainn.com
  Omar R.  /__ /_/ /_/ /_/ / /_/ /_/ / /_  /-_  CIS: 74040,1543
                  __/ __/
___C++/6_yrs____Virtual Reality/4_yrs____Vorl_____Linux(free)_______
C++: A good trade-off :)