[ale] NEW: INTERNET SEMINAR SERIES

Matt Shade mshade at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 23 21:24:18 EST 1997

I guess you guys are just all too cool. Actually I thought the idea of
the seminar was interesting AND relevant. Miff, sorry but not all of us
are highly technical unix enthusiasts such as you.

I hate to have one of my first posts sound like this, but you deride
someone for spamming with spam yourselves. At least theirs has something
to offer. Yours just makes you sound childish, especially by relating
your email in a post to the newsgroup.

I personally would welcome other such posts offering free seminars in
networking and related fields.

Okay, I'm ready for the flames.
--
mailto:mshade at mindspring.com   mailto:mss at i3109g.atl.hp.com
                        Matt Shade
And God said, "Let there be vodka!" And he saw it was good.
Then God said, "Let there be light!"
And then He said, "Whoa - too much light."