[ale] Newbie Linux Help :)

Greg Hankins gregh at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 8 14:59:13 EDT 1997

Geoffrey Myers writes:
>What's the latest edition of the Linux Bible?  Amazon shows a 1996 publish
>date.  Anymore, I don't buy books that are over 6 months old.

There will be a new version of the Linux Bible (Yggdrasil) coming up in
a few months.

Red Hat just released Dr. Linux 5th Edition (hard cover!), and LSL has the
same book called Complete Reference 5th Edition (paper back).

Check out http://www.redhat.com/ and http://www.lsl.com/ for more info.
The books have material from around April.

Greg

--
Greg Hankins (greg.hankins at cc.gatech.edu)     | Georgia Institute of Technology
Computing and Networking Services             | College of Computing, room 213