[ale] Newbie Linux Help :)

Geoffrey Myers geof at abraxis.com
Fri Aug 8 14:38:28 EDT 1997

}On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Dave wrote:
}
}> Try the latest version of The Linux Bible...got me through ALOT when I
}> first started.
}
}Agreed.  It's got Welch in it along with everything else.  I was drooling
}over the description of the latest LB; I've been meaning to get it.

What's the latest edition of the Linux Bible?  Amazon shows a 1996 publish
date.  Anymore, I don't buy books that are over 6 months old.

}
}--
}Todd Graham Lewis       Manager of Web Engineering    MindSpring Enterprises
}(800) 719-4664, x2804             Linux!               tlewis at mindspring.net
}
}
}

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....