[ale] Cable modem - Bellsouth trial

Omar Loggiodice ologgio at vrainn.com
Wed Sep 4 09:43:46 EDT 1996

   A few months ago I found a web page mentioning that Bellsouth is/was
   having a Cable modem trial here in Atlanta. Unfortunately I don't have
   the URL anymore, but it should show up in a metacrawler search.

   I'll appreciate any information about this trial or about the
   availability of any other low-priced high-bandwidth technology here in
   Atlanta (ADSL, Satellite, etc.). Speaking about which, does anybody know
   the pricing of Frame Relay?

            /   __  __  __  - __  __ / - _  __  ologgio at vrainn.com
  Omar R.  /__ /_/ /_/ /_/ / /_/ /_/ / /_  /-_  CIS: 74040,1543
                  __/ __/
___C++/6_yrs____Virtual Reality/4_yrs____Vorl_____Linux(free)_______
Never forget either the "Big Picture" or the "Small Picture"...