[ale] TS4000 (SCSI)

Eric eric at compgen.com
Tue Jun 25 13:50:11 EDT 1996

Speaking of the NCR SCSI controller - I've bought a new motherboard and
I still  can't get mine to work, so I'm going to offer to sell my 730 MB
Quantum SCSI hard disk with the controller for  $150 to anyone who wants
it.  I don't know if the card works or not.  I know that the disk works.
Any takers?

-Eric.