Removing lilo boot and Linux from disk

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Fri Feb 9 13:08:17 EST 1996

	fips and probably Partition Magic (just a guess here) are used to
	shrink partitions (after doing a defrag of the disk), not to enlarge
	them. I have had very good luck with fips in the past and have no
	doubts on using it (most of the time without the safety net of a
	backup!). I wonder if there will be enhancements needed to be able
	to shrink a Windows-95 partition (VFAT?)?
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.