[ale] Re: Termcap Problems

Mir S Islam mir at venus.gsu.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:47:11 EDT 1996

Thanks Bobby, and all the others who responded. Sorry, for the confusion.
I am running 2.0.0 kernel of the slackware 3.1 not slackware 2.0  as I
posted mistakenly. :=)

--
Mir S Islam                       | "Creativity is the inability to
Network Administrator             |   follow rules of others."