[ale] [OT] Phone funniness

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Jan 5 11:49:00 EST 2024

It's probably connected to her icloud account, which is used for iphone messaging.
It's linked to sms where the senders and receivers are not on an iphone.
Apple syncs messages to all their fruity devices unless specifically turned off.
Beware using someone else's Apple device for messaging.
-jt
James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Boris Borisov via Ale <ale at ale.org> 01/04/2024, 05:07 PM >>>
All I would say is be careful "who" you texting :)