[ale] Switch for monitoring via SNMP

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sat Apr 20 13:04:25 EDT 2024

No, I already have a router for my regular computers but the things like
the streaming devices bypass that and go straight to the modem where
they get NATed by the modem itself instead of me handling it.

I just want to be able to see all the traffic the modem passes through.

Plus I ditched OpenWRT ages ago. :)