[ale] [ALE] Setting up DHCP with Wireless

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:56:53 EDT 2023

Put openwrt on the device. Is purposely built router OS in slim footprint.
Everything that you can imagine is there. Or is installable with package
manager.

I've been lately buying old routers from Goodwill and installing latest
openwrt firmware. We'll before buying I'm checking openwrt repository if
that router is supported.

In general the service should listen on the device in your case wlan0.