[ale] SATA drive not recognized by BIOS

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Sun Oct 15 14:16:39 EDT 2023

I'm not certain how to be sure.  A quick duckduckgo search suggests that
4k native sector also being marketed as "Advanced Format" - is that
right?   Looking at the Toshiba spec page, I see AF listed as "Yes" for
the 8T (the first drive I tried) and "No" for the 4T (which also didn't
work).

https://storage.toshiba.com/docs/support-docs/toshiba_n300_salessheet_english_07-27-21.pdf?Status=Master

Steve