[ale] REMINDER RE: ALE NW Weekly Linux session - Sundays 3pm-6pm

Mark Ulmer mark at markulmer.com
Sat Jan 6 16:20:03 EST 2018

The first ALE NW Weekly Linux session of the new year is tomorrow
January 7th at Schlotzsky's on Windy Hill, near Powers Ferry.
Specifically, 3000 Windy Hill Rd., Ste. A-10,  Marietta, GA 30067.

The Schlotzsky's manager has graciously agreed to provide per-arranged
table setup, good wifi, plenty of power and food discounts.

I hope you will join us with your Laptop/Notebook/etc at Schlotzsky's on
Windy Hill, tomorrow 3pm-6pm. Although I've love to bring my 2U Server
and show it off... our host may not like this. Please leave those full
desktops at home for homework. :-)

The ALE Meetup site has the new location information at
https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/events/

--
Mark Ulmer
mark(at)markulmer[dot]com