[ale] Why systemd vs sysvinit really doesn't matter to me

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sat Feb 17 20:12:44 EST 2018

I hate to nit pick (I really do) but your statement is actually a false
dilemma.  The OP stated "why systemd vs sysvinit really doesn't matter
to me", not "systemd vs sysvinit".  The OP says he can't find the time,
he just wants to use the OS.  The OP never said "this or that".

I am with him.  I just don't care.  That is an opinion, not a dilemma.
I also don't like watermelon.  Nothing to argue about here.  If you like
watermelon, eat it.  If you want init $FOO use it.  I just don't want it
(particularly, I mean, you need some sort of init) or really even care
about it (which init is used), as long as I can us the Linux (GNU or
otherwise) when it it booted.