[ale] Breaking into the field [Inquiry]

Antony Natale antonynatale at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 21:37:37 EDT 2017

Code Academy is a great way to get the basics of a lot of great languages, definitely worth checking out sometime. You can get quite a bit out of the site for free especially in python, ruby,  JavaScript, HTML, CSS and SQL.

And personally while it's not beginner, learning C gave me a whole new appreciation for how much other languages simplify and do for you and you learn lots of underlying tech. But again, that's a little more than needed for entry level just things you should think about some day.

Also I don't condone piracy, cough but libgen.io is a good site to find tech books.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​