[ale] homebrew routers, castoff hardware

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Sat Sep 23 22:58:31 EDT 2017

I should have said why the 114W was an issue. I'm not a "prepper" but every
now and then we have an extended power outage (i.e. Irma) and I do like to
try to limit my watts and amps for a small off-grid, solar setup I have put
together. We lost power during Irma but we had internet, lights, laptops,
and tablets until the power came back on. Probably not a care or worry for
most... it's just a hobby for me. :)

/Raj