[ale] Containers... use?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Mon Sep 18 21:38:03 EDT 2017

What kind of applications do you run in your docker containers?  I was
thinking about using them for web/application servers.  Some of my clients
use NFS mounts.  I have looked into using persistent NFS storage. The NFS
exports are IP-restricted to the individual systems so static IPs are a
must as well.  It would be cool to have a customer’s web server front-end
scale as the workload increased or decreased.

/Raj