[ale] Chromium Browser

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 07:50:26 EDT 2017

I use firefox mostly, chromium for some internal stuff where it works better and palemoon for the java plugin required for remote consoles.

My firefox typically has 20+ tabs running until I forget why I opened them. I'll dump and restart fresh about once every 2 weeks.

Don't really need a little spy logging me so compiled chrome is banished. Of course I'm doing nothing wrong for some definition of "wrong".

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.