[ale] Central Meeting on Tuesday at Decatur Makers

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Sun Sep 17 12:26:35 EDT 2017

Is on!

I'll be providing an update to my presentation on UEFI direct kernel
booting, this time with Ubuntu Server instead of Gentoo.

Please use meetup to RSVP if you can, so we have a reasonable idea of
attendence.  And check out the parking directions.

https://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/events/243347043/

As usual, we will make time for random questions and help with Linux /
Open Source problems after the presentation, and some of us are sure to
visit Marlay's afterwards (across the street).

Phil