[ale] Containers... use?

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 22:40:27 EDT 2017

I do not use containers, but the commentary I hear about them is mainly
that they allow an easy way to wrap all the dependencies for a
program/deliverable to be wrapped up in a container for simple delivery -
you bundle it all into a container, and any container deployer will isolate
that deployment - sort of a VM-lite isolation

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Raj Wurttemberg <rajaw at c64.us> wrote:

> Are any of you using containers for anything? Most of my customers are SAP
> HANA (2 to 4TB of RAM and 20 to 60 CPU cores). The technology looks cool...
> I just can't find a use for it.
>

> /Raj

Pete Hardie
--------