[ale] Future-proofing a house for networking -- what to run?

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Sep 12 09:49:33 EDT 2017

Network gear doesn’t always play nice together.   What’s worse is when you have issues the manufactures are apt to say “everything on our side is OK, it must be that other manufacture’s product”.  Of course the other manufacturer says exactly the same thing.

There is some benefit in having the same brand for all your network devices.