[ale] Do One Thing Well

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Mon Sep 11 21:05:25 EDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 06:33:11PM -0400, Joey Kelly wrote:
> I was just thinking about that last week. Surely a wrapper could be
> written to give back the traditional "service postfix restart" syntax.
> If I had to use systemfail more than once every few months I'd write it
> myself.

Fedora has maintained such a script from the outset of their systemd
migration.  I use it daily.

If your distro doesn't provide something similar, I suggest you ask them
politely to do so.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^