[ale] Do One Thing Well

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Mon Sep 11 21:02:01 EDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 01:53:23PM -0400, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
> But systemd is "flawless for the past year" and a "smashing success"
> for Phil. It is good to know that it works for someone out there.

There are many more folks out there than within your echo chamber.

> I'm still waiting for it to handle bridge up/down networking correctly.

Now that _could_ have something do do with systemd, assuming you're
using systemd-networkd.  Which appears to handle bridging just fine,
given how extensively it's used by systemd's container features..?

> And for pulse audio not to crash 5 times a day.

What does that have to do with systemd?

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^