[ale] Future-proofing a house for networking -- what to run?

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Sep 11 14:36:28 EDT 2017

EdgeOS, and absolutely LOVE my ubiquity gear.  I  got the Unifi 8 port
PoE switch, Unifi Security Gateway, and the WAP that support 802.11ac.
It has literally changed my home networking.  Can't recommend it enough.
  I got all 3 of those seriously high grade boxes for about the same
price you pay for a consumer router that supports 802.11ac.

HIGHLY recommend.

+1

---
Very respectfully,