[ale] Fwd: Removal of Coloblox Services

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:17:49 EDT 2017

What I love about ALE :-)
OK. We have some offers on the table for space and bandwidth.
I am upgrading my business class line to much faster and I have hosting
space.Check Payne and Mike Trauche have also offered  space and
bandwidth.
This will take some interesting coordination of the keepers of the DNS
listing but it makes sense.
I would like to propose that we look at a three-way, round robin
hosting. The web stuff is easy. The email is more complicated.