[ale] Do One Thing Well

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:37:12 EDT 2017

All of my systemd gear startup and shutdown quite well. All of the tools, applications, and daemons that do work I want work quite well with systemd. Apache, bind, nfs, ovirt, kerberos, sssd, and even gnome on the workstations all function exactly as required. Systemd does it's multifunction job very well.

On September 11, 2017 7:47:00 AM EDT, Joey Kelly <joey at joeykelly.net> wrote:
>On Sunday 10 September 2017 05:58:11 Leam Hall wrote:
>> There's a difference between an OS tool and an application. Things
>like
>> awk and init are tools.
>
>The inverse of that is "do all things poorly", and systemd does that
>quite
>well.
>
>--
>Joey Kelly
>Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant
>http://joeykelly.net
>504-239-6550

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.